REMINDER: Any and all campaigning (posting flyers, social media, handing out candy, etc.) cannot start until Tuesday, 4/23!
Prior to campaigning, all platforms (instagram, snapchat, twitter, & facebook) must be following and followed by @LoyolaMDSGA before posting!
- Poster pick-up begins at noon on Tuesday, April 23th
- Pickup posters in Student Activities after 9:00am (make sure they’re stamped and signed)
- Adhere to posting policy: Reprinted from “Posting Policy Quick Guide”
- All student posters must be approved by the Office of Student Activities (only exception is posters designed by MarComm)
- Only painters tape allowed
- No masking, duct, scotch or other kinds of tape permitted
- No posting on wood, glass, painted or elevator surfaces. DO NOT POST ON BOULDER OR STARBUCKS BENCHES OR PILLARS.
- No posting on exterior doors
- No posting allowed in DiChiaro Art Gallery hallway
- Do not post on horizontal surfaces (floor, ground, benches)
- Posters must be removed by the club after 2 weeks past event date
- Anything found violating policy will be taken down, and club leadership notified of the violation. After three ‘strikes,’ a club will lose the ability to post for the remainder of the semester”
- Online campaigning is encouraged so long is the content aligns with the guidelines set for the printed posters.
- Online posting must tag and notify @LoyolaMDSGA (IG, FB, Twitter) on any platforms used.
- Election sabotage to any extent should be brought to the attention of the COO and will be evaluated by Election Committee.
- Full posting policy:
You cannot hang newly designed posters past the original submission date
2019/2020 Election Violation Submission Form
- If there is any violations from a candidate running for presidential elections or general elections, please follow the link below to report it.
- Ballot is sent out on the morning of Wednesday, 4/24 in a class-wide email
- Again, you cannot post the link to vote on social media or through email!
- Candidates can encourage students to vote but cannot re-share the ballot directly
Friday, April 26th: Voting polls will close at 12 pm, and election results will be announced at 3:00 pm on the 3rd Floor outside Student Activities office.
Flyers must be taken down by 11:59 pm on Sunday 4/28 or otherwise incur a fine of $50.
*Failure to comply with any voting policies can result in disqualification.*